Hi everyone! Today I
talk about summer plans, but honestly I still don’t think about that because
first I need to concentrate in the university with my test and pre-clinic internship,
and I’m very tired and there is a lot left to do.
Well, with my family
we want to go to our plot of land, it is between Melipilla and Lago Rapel, I love
this place because it is ours, calm and beautiful, it is totally different to the city and I like this. I want to
go with my family, obviously haha and my boyfriend and my brother’s girlfriend,
I like so much when we go together, it is very fun.
Our plot of land has a
swimming pool, so I want so much to swim in that, I love to swim and I want to
learn to do juggling, my boyfriend knows how to do this and I hope that he teaches
me.
Also, I want to go out
with my friends of school because for a long time I don’t see them and I miss
them so much. And I want to go out with
my other friends too. I love to stay with them and only walk or watch a movie,
really I like to do anything with them.
Something I want to
learn in this summer is to play ukulele but first I have to buy it haha but I’m
saving for this, this instrument is like a guitar but is smaller and it has
four strings, not six.
Bye everyone! I hope
that you enjoy your vacation and good luck.
enjoy it!!!
ResponderBorrarso cool the ukulele, I hope you achieve it!
ResponderBorrargood luck in your test! <3
ResponderBorrar