viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

THE PETS


Hello everyone, I hope you are well, finally it is Friday haha ​​and today I talk about pets, it is one of my favorite topics.

In my life I have had many pets. I had 2 cats, 3 hamsters, a gerbil, a chicken, a rooster, a rabbit, many canaries, and in total I had 5 dogs, I currently have 3 dogs.
To 2 we adopted them and the other one arrived only at a plot that we have near of Melipilla, he is very tender and guardian, his name is Negro.

The first pet that I had called Pepi, I named her when I was 1 year old, she lived 18 years, she always accompanied me in everything and her departure was painful but she had already lived all that she could live.

As I said, I had a rabbit, she was called Mailén and she was just like a dog, but she was tiny.  She slept with me and she didn´t like me to turn my back on her, she started kicking me and sometimes, I woke when she up licking my nose. She died of an illness in her stomach, it was very sad and until today I feel sorry.

My pets now, two live with me and are called, Almendra and Simba. The Almendra is very tender, flashy, ​​guardian and has a lot of patience, she is brown and she is big in size and people scared of her, it also barks a lot but she is the most adorable dog in the world! The Simba, he is white and the light coffee, the whirlwind, the playful, he has energy all day and he is flashy too.


I inspire today haha Bye!







6 comentarios: