Hi everybody! Today, in this blog I will talk about my
future job.
Currently, I study dentistry in the University of Chile and
in the future I prefer a job where I look after people, I mean, I want to stay
with the patient directly, I don’t like ,for example pathology, because they
work more in the laboratory and they aren´t many times with the patient. I
prefer to be in orthodontics, implatology or oral rehabilitation, because I can
help directly and I can see the change after the treatment that should feel
very rewarding.
I imagine my future job with beautiful people, comfortable places with music while looking after the patient.
For my career, it is necessary that my job will be indoors
because I need the place clean, tidy and sterile, all this is for the patient
like this we can give the better attention and treatment.
I love to travel and I hope in the future I will be able to travel
a lot but not always for the job, I prefer travel for my own decision.
About the salary I don’t have any idea haha, but a little that I
know is that the salary isn’t too much because this career is swamped.
I like so much this career and I hope will be happier when I
end the study and start to work than now.
Bye everyone! Good luck!
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario