jueves, 8 de noviembre de 2018

Ghett'a Life Film


Hi everyone. Today I write about the film, “Ghett’a Life”,  we watched it the last Tuesday.

I really liked this movie because it shows how the life in Jamaica is. And shows a real life of the man, who fight for his dream, I liked that this film doesn’t show fake life where all the things are happy like a fairy tale. Although, for me it was very difficult to understand the movie, because I am bad at English, unfortunately :( I always was concentrated in the film, even I was close to crying

My favorite character is Dawn Thompson, because she is his mother and she believed in him, and she helped him because she really loves him.

I didn’t like when Derrick arrived to Bruising Gym and he wasn’t well received because he doesn’t belong there. But I like so much when a boy fell to the river and Derrick pounced on the water with a rope and saved him and after of this moment he was well received.

My favorite scene was when Derrick won the Boxing tournament, and his father believed in him. After that, Don Sin was a murder victim of Gully Rat, but his killer also died, this part is so sad :(
Bye! Good luck!

Resultado de imagen para ghett'a life

3 comentarios: