Hi everyone! I’m very tired because I have many things to do
but now I want to distract myself about that and I concentrate in the Blog. Today I
write about the future, again haha but this blog is more specific because I
talk about the postgraduate studies.
I’m in the second year of my career, dentistry at the
University of Chile and I haven’t thought about my future studies, but now I
want to end my career and after I will want to study Maxillofacial Implantology or Maxillofacial
Orthodontic and Orthopedic because I love the change that they can reach, it is
very beautiful and if I don’t study a specialty or master or another thing, the
money isn't enough.
In these specialties I have very interesting subjects, such as oral rehabilitation, surgery and biological sciences, all these applied in different
areas.
I like to study in
Chile for my family, but sometimes I think better and I like to study abroad,
too. In the last situation I will miss my family and my pets :( but at the same time it
will be very exciting.
I don’t know how I would like to study because depends on the
situation, but I prefer to study in the same place that I will live and I would
like to study while I work, I wish I could take a part-time course.
Good bye and good luck!
i like it too!
ResponderBorrar