jueves, 25 de octubre de 2018

Shutter Island


Hi! I hope that you are well. Today I write about my favourite movie because I didn’t watch “Suffragette” movie, I want to watch it.

So, I write about “Shutter Island”, really this isn’t my favourite movie but it is very interesting and I love this movie. My favourite character is Teddy, this is the main character of this movie, performed by Leonardo DiCaprio, this person thought that he was a detective and he had a companion called Chuck Ale and his mission was to find a woman called Rachel Solando , but later he realize that his reality is fake.

I don’t have a favourite scene; I like the process when I understood that Teddy really is a patient of Psychiatric Hospital Ashecliff and Rachel was his wife, she died before of all this because I love how the movie took an unexpected turn, I love movies that make me think and that aren’t predictable. And this part when he was very sad because he remembers who is Rachel and remembers his sons, is a part of movie that I didn’t like, his suffering makes me sad. And things that I like of the movie were the hallucination because it warns me that something was wrong.

Bye and Good luck!  


Resultado de imagen para isla siniestra sinopsis

1 comentario: