Hi everyone! Today I write about my
favourite vacations or my favourite concert but I prefer to write about my favourite
vacations because I went to a concert only one time so I can't compare. Well, the
last summer with my dad, my mom and my brother,we went to the south of Chile, between “La Araucania”
region and “Los Lagos” region. We were 2 weeks in the south of Chile, in “Frutillar”
one week and the other week we went to many places.
We went to many lakes because there are many
lakes and are beautiful with its environment, the animals, plants and other
things and we swam in there. Also, I have family in these places and we visited
them, we ate too much food and talked until dawn
The last summer was my favourite vacation
because I love so much my family and we had a great time together, as well as they
are very funny haha and long time ago we didn’t go alone in vacations. Besides I love the
south of Chile is beautiful and I knew new places of there that I didn’t visit
before.
Bye and good luck!
Frutillar it`s so beautiful! <3
ResponderBorrarI love the South of Chile!!
ResponderBorrar
ResponderBorrarI would like to know Frutillar, I have seen photos and it is very nice!
Frutillar is one of the best lakes of south of chile!
ResponderBorrari would love to go to frutillar one day
ResponderBorrar