jueves, 11 de octubre de 2018

Blog 1: Italy




Hi everyone! My name is Vanessa Ponce.

I always wanted to visit Italy, because I read Italy is beautiful and I love its language, I don’t know why, maybe because the language is soft and melodious.  

I want to know all that I can know for the time that I stay there. For example I must taste its typical food, such as the pasta, the risotto and the pizzas! Also I want to know the art of there; I want to go to museums and see the architecture. I need to know the “Mona Lisa” and “David” of Miguel Angel.

I would like go to Rome, it call the eternity city and visit “the Coliseum” and go for a walk pantheon. But I would love to  go to Venice and go up in a gondola. And I want to swim in its beaches. 

I would like only visit Italy, I don’t want to live or work there, because my family is in Chile and I will miss so much. But if I knew how to speak Italian, I would like to study here to learn more about the culture of it.


Bye and Good luck! 

5 comentarios: